- What is with the different groups at beachskaters.com?
Have you ever been to LA? We've got so many fun things to do
around here that we look forward to Monday morning, just so we can go to
work and rest. We have put together an affiliation of mostly
skaters, and we try to support them with all their endeavors in whatever
way we can.
- What groups are part of beachskaters.com so
Our "official" groups (so far) are:
We're working on teaming up with more of the local clubs, so if you
or someone you know lead a group of skaters,
get in touch with us!
- What do you do for these groups?
- We provide connections for people. We provide a free web
presence, including free mailing lists, and a our skaters create a
nearly limitless supply of different outdoor activities for each other
- I thought this was only about skating.
- Technically that's not a question, but ok.... beachskaters.com,
inc is primarily focused on skating-related activities, but even
"skating" is a very diverse concept. We are skateboarders and quad
skaters, artistic skaters and downhill skaters. We are recreational
skaters just out for fun and we are intense athletes training
single-mindedly. We are gym-bunnies and gin drinkers. We skate always
and we skate almost never. We run, ride, swim, surf, climb, slide, skid,
careen, walk, lead and follow. Most of all though, we are friends who
know that if we aren't working with each other, we're working against